Please review what is included in our pool closing package, then scroll down the page, fill in the required information and click the submit button. We will be in touch with you shortly.
Pool closing includes:
1. Removal of rail goods (diving board is only removed if requested.)
2.Winterization of recirculation systems-up to 2 skimmers, 3 returns, and 2 drains.
3.Winterization chemicals and antifreeze
1. Winterizing additional water features (i.e. slide, deck jets, ETC.) these are an additional charge of $10 per line
2. Mileage will be charged to any trip over 10 miles from the store, at a rate of $1.35 per mile round trip.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact service at 712-258-0922.
Pool Closing Items – Other items to note about your pool closing. Please read each one and check the appropriate box on the form below.
- Close your pool as late in the year as possible and open as early as possible. To run the pump 24/7 is less expensive than buying chemicals to clear a cloudy/green pool. You can shut off your heater at any time.
- A pool has a better chance of opening clear, if it is closed clean, clear, and balanced. A pool that is closed with debris, is cloudy and/or unbalanced will open as an even bigger problem in the spring. We suggest readings of 3-7ppm for chlorine, 7.2-7.8 for PH, and 125-150 for alkalinity. If you are on weekly service, we take care of this for you.
- We will schedule pool closings in the same zone, on the same date, on a first come first serve basis. When specific dates are requested you may incur additional charges.
- Make arrangements to have gates and pool house unlocked and animals put away.
- Have all items needed for pool closing next to the pool (e.g. covers, gizmos, plugs, etc.). Anything needed to close your pool properly, that is not provided, will be charged to your closing service.
- If you are installing a winter cover yourself, do not install the cover until after your pool has been closed. In the event we have to remove a cover, there will be an additional charge applied to your closing service and the cover may not be reinstalled.
- Make sure all debris is cleared from the pool prior to pool closing date.